Friday, February 12, 2010

Anyone out there?

I thought I would see if anyone still checks into this blog! If you do, you are probably shocked to see a post..even you Megan:) It's been a loooong time. Life has been busy with three kids but my youngest is 6 months now so I'm feeling like I can slowly get back into some hobbies that I have missed, including more blogging. Who knows what that means for this blog?!? Megan...any thoughts??

Well, if anyone reads this, I hope this message finds you well. Hope you are BLOOMING!!

Loves

5 comments:

Ginger@chirgies said...

Still a follower. Faith, you should now that little phrase, "Choose to Bloom" has encouraged me so much and I've shared it with others. It's so good for us fickle females who always see the grass as greener on the other side. :) Hugs to you.

Megan said...

WHAT IS HAPPENING~!?!?!?!? A blog post?!?! Awesome. Crazy thing is that I was just thinking about this blog today after not thinking about it for a long time. I'd love to see something happen here. Ginger, thanks for following. I follow your blog too and learn so much from you! Maybe I will even post a post soon...maybe :)

Brandy said...

I still check in! I love the Choose to Bloom phrase also. I pray for God's wisdom as you start blogging on here again! I would love to hear more from you both:)

Shellee said...

Yep, I was surprised to see there was a post...I was also excited! Can't wait to see what might happen here! ;-)

Tricia Swift said...

still here! cant wait to hear from you gals more...