Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday, Monday, oh oh...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I guess Megan and I have both been very busy! Who isn't?!

Today's thorn in my side is a thorn in my side...oh...every day!?! I'm sure it's all of your's too! My thorn is a messy house even though I cleaned yesterday and the day before..you get my point! So, I get to clean again, and again, and again....

The Rose? Once I clean my house I feel like I have accomplished something and living in a clean house is so much more enjoyable!

You?

5 comments:

Shellee said...

Thorn: Sore throat

Rose: Some much needed 'down time'. I haven't just sat around and relxed for a loooong time.

Megan said...

Thorn: My in-laws are gone, the kids are tired, Elsie had to get shots today.

Rose: We know that we get to see Eric's side of the family again for Thanksgiving, and that isn't too far away. The kids will hopefully take great naps today. Elsie is now protected from some bad stuff.

Alison said...

Faith--I'm feeling the same way!

Thorn: Dirty floors after I just took the extra time to clean them, for the first time in a month.

Rose: Most of the dirt was from the work that was done making our home more energy efficient and better insulated, thus saving us money in the long run.

Jenne said...

Thorn: hair on the bottoms of my feet.

Rose: all three boys have freshly cut hair and look nice (no more bed head in the mornings!).

Rob, Jen and Robby said...

Thorn- going to work tomorrow while I have a dirty house to clean...
Rose- Wedding anniversary this weekend and a beach getaway planned!
I think the rose waayyy outweighs the thorn:)
The only bad thing is coming home to a dirty house:(