Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks to those who have stuck with us through the slow-posting summer months! The real fun begins next week with a new schedule of posts, new contests, new recipes, new tips, lots of encouragement, and much more!

I leave you with a challenge for the weekend. Find a creative way to encourage and love your husband (or good friend if you aren't married).  Share what you are going to do, what you did, or what you have done in the past to creatively love and encourage your honey. Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am letting my hubby sleep in as I type this, and I am going to greet him with coffee, a good breakfast, and a big hug when he wakes up.

keely steger said...

My opportunity presented itself this morning when his alarm didn't go off and he scrambled to get ready for bed. I got his breakfast ready for him and ironed his clothes for work so that he had a few less things to worry about on such a rushed morning. Perhaps not creative, since I'm sure any wife would do the same!

Ginger@chirgies said...

I couldn't think of anything creative. But I enjoyed the challenge anyways, because it was fun to be looking for ways to bless my husband throughout the weekend.
Hindsight is 20-20, right? The small things I did do, that I thought would mean something, weren't all that noticed, and Sunday night he gently reminded me of his need for verbal/or written affirmation. Acts of service are nice, but sometimes not even noticed. Next time, I'll focus my encouraging energy towards him in something that matters - TO HIM! :)
You girls are inspiring - keep it up!