Monday, September 15, 2008

Roses or Thorns

Lately the thorns in my side have been related to finances. Here is something I am dreading this week along with the positive side of it.

Thorn: Making a specific financial decision in the next couple days....why is it that MAKING the decision is so hard when....

Rose: Either outcome to my decision is good. A) If I choose one way, I get to do something fun. or B) If I choose the other, I get to save some money:)

What is something you are not particularly looking forward to doing this week?

7 comments:

Megan said...

Thorn: Cracking back down on my diet to get rid of the last preggo pounds.
Rose: Losing the weight!

Faith said...

Just a side note Megan, I meant to tell you on Friday, I think you look really great!!

keely steger said...

Thorn: Losing quality time with my husband as he crams for his licensure exam on Saturday.
Rose: Once that's behind us, he's finally finished with studying and school work (until January...)!

gingela5 said...

Thorn: Trying to start eating better and getting on the treadmill.
Rose: Fitting back into some clothes that haven't fit in a year!

Brandy said...

Thorn: Ben working 14 days in a row by this Sunday
Rose: Extra money that we need to be able to save before baby.

Ginger@chirgies said...

Thorn: Moving
Rose: Seeing what God has in store for us around the bend.

Leslie said...

I'm doing my bloggerly duty and commenting! Good suggestion! Let's see...THORN: Being temporarily unemployed and without an income. ROSE: having ample free time for various things I never have time for when working. Now if only I could get my butt off the couch to do some of those things! :)