Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Decorating? What's that?

After taking that survey on here a while back and seeing that many of you wanted to see more posts on decorating, I went blank. It's like all of my ideas, tips and creative juices were erased from my brain. I think the pressure is too much. Smile. I was never a test taker, the pressure of trying to remember information was always too much and I buckled under pressure.

So, I am working on an interesting and informative decorating post. Stay tuned but don't hold your breath:)

2 comments:

Shellee said...

I just had and idea! Maybe (if others want to, also) I'll post a picture of a wall, or a corner, or a room in my house that I need ideas for....then you could decorate it! Hee hee. Or at least throw out some ideas....?? Let's try it....I'll post a pic on my blog.

Megan said...

Fun challenge Shelley! I look forward to what Faith come up with.