Friday, August 15, 2008

Contest Winner!

I decided to draw the name out of a hat, and so the winner is...

Amy's Gorgonzola Chicken 
 
Congratulations Amy!  
Expect to see some yummy Starbucks coffee in your mailbox.
(Email me your address at megnichole1@yahoo.com, and let me know if you have a preference - bold, extra bold, decaf, etc) 
Thanks everyone for joining us and sharing your recipes and fun pictures! 
Maybe we will do another contest sometime soon.  I really loved the new recipes, I hope others are able to enjoy them too! 

2 comments:

Amy Woodard said...

Wow!! How fun! Thanks so much girls! I'll send you an email! Thanks! I'm looking forward to trying the other recipes as well! They all look good! I'm also going to try out some of the zucchini recipes...we were given a bunch and I don't want them to go to waste!

Jon and Erin said...

Yeah Amy!!! She needs some Starbucks coffee!