Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cooking tip

                    
The garbage bowl.  It's not my original idea, it's Rachel Rays.  Anyways, each meal I prepare I have a plastic bowl ready to catch the 'garbage' I create - you know, the outer skin of the onion, the twisty tie, the end of the lettuce, all that stuff that can easily clutter the counter. Less clutter always makes me happy! And less trips to the garbage is a huge bonus since I have a three year old helper glued to my side (whom I trip over or step on if I make any sudden movements.)   So, introduce the garbage bowl to your kitchen and enjoy the benefits it brings!

1 comments:

Ginger said...

What a simple, great idea! How often do I have chicken guts or hamburger goo on my hands and I'm trying to carefully open (without dripping on or contaminating everything) the cupboard to throw something in the trash.