Monday, July 7, 2008

Story of the Week

Hi there! I am Faith, the other co-author of this blog! This is my story.

In 2003 I married my husband Bryan. We have been friends for about 15 years and have been together for 8 of those. In December of 2004 we welcomed our beautiful dark haired daughter Peyton Grace into our family. Peyton is sassy, smart, independent, friendly, talkative, sweet and a whole lot of fun. In September of last year our little man Luke Delane joined our family. Luke is laid back like his daddy, he cuddles like crazy, he's shy, adventurous, fun and all boy. I have the wonderful privilege of staying home and raising my kids all because of my man. He works very hard to provide for us and for that I am grateful.

I love to use the creative part of my brain and hope to someday make a living decorating and/or organizing, maybe even through some fun collages I make. (I will post about those later:) I love blogging, watching movies and reality tv, being with friends and family and going on vacation even though I rarely get to! I love being with people and people watching but I thrive on my alone time.

I am really looking forward to what this blog has to offer all of our readers as well as myself. I hope we can all learn from it together! Thanks for visiting and please come again soon!!

0 comments: